5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
An SEO Analyst’s or Search Engine Analyst’s duties include assessing and finding content gaps on a website, optimizing pages for better search results, creating links, and supervising the generation of new material.
To improve website traffic, an SEO Analyst or a Search Engine Analyst must be able to recognize marketing possibilities and develop tactics to capitalize on them.
Clients’ SEO and social media strategies are the responsibility of the SEO Analyst or Search Engine Analyst.
The Senior SEO Analyst must immediately grasp and support customer campaigns’ objectives and success.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that SEO Analyst or a Search Engine Analyst requires are given below:
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience as an SEO Analyst
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Responsibilities and Duties
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for an SEO Analyst or a Search Engine Analyst, analyzing and identifying gaps in website content and optimizing pages for improved search results.
Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals