5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
A WordPress Developer or a WordPress CMS expert is responsible for creating high-quality, fast WordPress in a timely and scalable manner, all while contributing to the overall improvement of our product code. Develop a WordPress website from the ground up, from the back end to the front end.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that a WordPress Developer or a WordPress CMS expert requires are given below:
- Hands on experience in Magento, Shopify, WordPress and other CMSs
- Good verbal and written communication.
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for a WordPress Developer or a WordPress CMS expert to Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Experience with Shopify’s theming system and Liquid templating.
- Experience with CSS pre and post-processors–specifically SASS.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well ascreating custom solutions.
- Experience with Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields.
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools.
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifically plugins for WordPress and Shopify.