5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
A Senior(Sr.) search Engine Optimization(SEO) Executive or an SEO Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing optimized websites to be picked up by search engines. A Sr. SEO Executive must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines.
We are looking for a result-driven Senior(Sr.). Digital Marketing expert or an SEO specialist responsible for developing optimized web content. The Senior(Sr.) SEO Executive is in charge of creating SEO-friendly content for the company’s website.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that a Senior(Sr.) SEO Executive or an SEO Specialist requires are given below:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in On page and off page
- Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered
- Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO and digital marketing on the projects and for building the function
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
- Ability to deliver error free and high-quality output on projects
- Guide the team of analysts to follow the SEO framework, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them
- Introduce best practices to the team based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and SEO
Responsibilities and Duties
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for a Senior(Sr.) SEO Executive or an SEO Specialist to monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
Things to keep in mind include the following:
- All Associated steps, including website structure, Technical SEO, keyword analysis, Meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis and rank optimization
- Coordination with other teams and clients for other SEO implementation.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs
- Work closely with Content Writing and Content marketing teams
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices
- In depth Knowledge of Google Algorithm
- Need to generate data on a daily basis and show progress
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance
- Work heavily with SEO tools, especially Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, MOZ and Deep Crawl, SEM Rush etc.
- Work on the ON page levels and make the keywords and revenue perform for Clients’ websites