5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
Developers of our next generation of mobile apps, whether React Native or Front-end developers, should be creative problem solvers capable of working with other departments. React Native or Front-end Developer must work well in a group while being self-motivated enough to take the lead on new ideas and projects.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that a react native or a front-end developer requires are given below:
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties:
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for a react native or a front-end developer to build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Understanding Project Requirement
- Analyzing the key factors of requirement
- Minimum Experience of 4 years in delivering the projects related to React Native.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Evaluating the competition to the plan created
- Client Interaction
- Re-defining the campaign in case of failure in expected output
- Appropriate Project Budgeting
- Revenue Growth
- Timely Delivery of projects
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance