5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
We are looking for a Android Developer or Flutter developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android developer or we can say Flutter developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Experience of 4 years in delivering the projects related to Android
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Understanding Project Requirement
- Analyzing the key factors of requirement
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Evaluating the competition to the plan created
- Client Interaction
- Re-defining the campaign in case of failure in expected output
- Appropriate Project Budgeting
- Revenue Growth
- Timely Delivery of projects
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance