5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
We are looking for the candidate who is a creative problem solver will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of REACT tools like React.js, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Must have hand ons experience on React Js.
- Knowledge in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, )
- Good Understanding of relational database and SQL.
- Understanding of software development life cycle(SDLC)
- Knowledge of code versioning tool such as GitHub.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.