5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
This position requires a Java developer or a Java expert who has experience developing high-performance, scalable, and secure enterprise-level systems.
A highly skilled Java developer will join a team that develops mission-critical software.
Managing Java/Java EE application development and offering expertise in the whole software development lifecycle are the primary tasks of a Java developer or a Java expert. An Expert Java Developer’s major role is to develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that a Java developer or back-end developer requires are given below:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Responsibilities and Duties
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for a Java developer or back-end developer to Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications.
Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review