5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
IOS developer or Mobile app developer is needed to design and manage programs for many iOS devices, such as mobile phones and tablet computers.
iOS application development and integration with back-end services will be the crucial emphasis of IOS developers.
Engineers and developers working on different infrastructure tiers will collaborate with iOS developers and Mobile app developer. It is, therefore, necessary to have a solid commitment to collaborative issue solving and the creation of quality products.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that an IOS Developer or Mobile app developer requires are given below:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for an IOS Developer or Mobile app developer to design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s iOS operating software. Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization