5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
Webguruz is looking for a Back end developer or a Backend Engineer that is in charge of developing and maintaining technologies on the back end of a website.
The appealing graphics developed by designers or developers would not be possible without the technology provided by a back end developer.
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that a Back end developer or a Backend Engineer requires are given below:
- Knowledge of REACT tools like React.js, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, )
- Hand on experience in Mean or Angular.
- Good Understanding of relational database and SQL.
- Understanding of software development life cycle(SDLC)
- Knowledge of code versioning tool such as GitHub.
Responsibilities and Duties
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for a Back end developer or a Backend Engineer in Writing high-quality code.
Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Team Handling experience. We expect the hired person to handle the team and ensure that every one in the team is delivering the projects.
- Client handling exposure . Regular client calls will be part of work.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Review / Improve upon current processes / methodologies.
- Should ensure whole team is following same coding standards.
- Training the team to deliver the projects.
- Self ownership for management of work.
- Weekly status and monthly status reporting to Project Manager