5000+ successful projects delivered by 200+ certified expert
When building software that can grow with our business, we need a Full Stack Developer or a Full-stack expert. As part of a cross-functional team, the Full Stack Developer is responsible for the whole development process, from conception to deployment.
When applying for the position of Full-Stack developer, you should be familiar with various coding languages, such as front-end and back-end coding languages and frameworks. If you have all these traits we would like to meet you
Skills & Experience:
The essential skills that a Full Stack Developer or a full stack expert developer requires are given below:
- Proficient in Java, with solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT
- Must have strong knowledge of Angular (latest version)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Good in writing reusable Java libraries
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, or Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge on cloud services- AWS, Azure is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
There are a variety of roles and responsibilities for a Full Stack Developer or a Full Stack expert developer to ensure that user interactions on web pages are intuitive and engaging. In addition, a Full Stack Developer offers back-end functionality that works flawlessly on any modern device or browser.
Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Designing and developing application using java as backend and Angular as frontend
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Java and Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java8 technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support